Friday, March 16, 2012

"Fel By the Wayside" is complete

The story Fel By The Wayside is now complete and can be found at http://felbythewayside.blogspot.com/

I am currently working on completing the stories one by one. "And the Geek Shall Inherit the Earth" is an old one that I never finished and it is the one that I am currently working on. I will get it posted to blogspot as soon as I can and you will be able to find the link in my profile as soon as I do.

Thanks for everyone's patience. I had too many open threads in my hand at one time and working on all of them wasn't working so I've decided to work on them one at a time until it is finished and then move on to the next.

2 comments:

  1. Kathy,

    You write better than probably 99% of what is sold on Amazon. Have you considered selling Kindle format versions? I realize your postings are available for free on various blogs, buyt I know I would purchase them if available at Amazon. Your "This Is Me Surviving" is a classic of the genre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll, this story is just as good on the third reading as on the first! Looking forward to when you can pick this one up again...thanks again!

    ReplyDelete